It’s important to us that we involve service users, their carers and the wider community in our work.
We want to make sure that local people have the opportunity to give us their views and we have continued to promote and strengthen patient and public involvement.
There are many involvement opportunities available from our patient and public involvement team. These include:
- Helping us to recruit staff
- Taking part in focus and involvement groups
- Working with us to improve our services
- Working with us on a range of projects
- Taking part in hospital inspections about the quality and safety of our services and also the environmental factors.
You can find out more about these involvement opportunities on our involvement and engagement page.
Other ways to get involved
And there are other ways that you get involved in our Trust. You could:
- Be a volunteer patient to help us support and train medical students and trainee doctors.
- Be a public member of the Trust
- Volunteer for the Trust
- Help us with our research and development
- Get involved in our charity work