Public membership is open to anyone over the age of 14 who lives in England. Members are grouped depending on where they live and public seats are based on the population size.
We have introduced a Rest of England Constituency so no matter where you live in England, you can still be a member of our Trust.
- Be involved in helping shape our future direction
- Vote for governors
- Stand as governors
- Be appointed as Non-Executive Directors
As a member you will:
- Receive updates about the trust’s activities
- Receive invitations to members meetings
- Be able to stand as a governor
- Be able to elect governors
- Have access to the council of governors and the trust
- Receive notice of consultations on changes to services etc