Making a Difference Awards 2019
Recognise our shining stars by nominating them for a 2019 Making a Difference Awards.
Service users, carers, staff, volunteers and members of the public are all welcome to nominate their superstars.
This year there are ten award categories where you can nominate teams and individuals that shine and have made a real difference.
- Clinician of the year
- Clinical team of the year
- Outstanding initiative – Clinical services
- Healthcare support employee of the year
- Non-clinical services employee of the year
- Non-clinical team of the year
- Outstanding initiative – Non-clinical services
- Volunteer of the year
- Chairman’s award for everyday excellence
- People’s choice
Read further information about the nomination categories and criteria.
You can nominate via our online web form or contact the communications team, West Park Hospital, Edward Pease Way, Darlington, County Durham DL2 2TS Tel. 01325 552223 Email. email@example.com if you need hard copies.
Nominations close on Friday 22 November 2019.
All shortlisted entrants will be invited to an evening awards ceremony in March 2020 where the winners will be announced.
You can also read about and take a look at photographs of last year’s finalists, highly commended and winners.
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.