Yorkshire and Humber forensic CAMHS is a joint regional service between:
- South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
The service, commissioned by NHS England as part of the children and young people’s mental health transformation programme, works with children and adolescents up to the age of 18 years with:
- severe disorders of conduct and emotion
- neuropsychological deficits
- serious mental health problems
- and/or learning difficulties
- who are engaged in dangerous, high risk behaviours
- and/or who have become or are likely to become, involved in criminal proceedings.
Our TEWV service is based at Lime Trees in York.
For further information please contact Michael Taylor, associate nurse consultant:
Tel. 01904 615300