There are a number of our trust services which are very specialised.
Because of this they are based in one place, and no matter which of our areas you live in, if you’re referred to these services you’ll receive them at that base.
Some of these services also treat people who live outside the TEWV area.
Trustwide services based in one location
- Acute inpatient services, children and young people – Newberry Centre, West Lane Hospital, Middlesbrough
- Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) service – provided on Teesside, County Durham and Darlington
- Eating disorders community team, adults – Imperial Avenue, Norton
- Eating disorders inpatient services, adults – Birch Ward, West Park Hospital, Darlington
- Eating disorders inpatient services, children and young people – The Evergreen Centre, West Lane Hospital, Middlesbrough
- Forensic and secure inpatient services – Ridgeway, Roseberry Park, Middlesbrough
- Forensic outpatient service – children and young people
- Low secure inpatient service for children and young people – Westwood Centre, West Lane Hospital, Middlesbrough
- Military personnel inpatient services
- North east mental health and deafness service – provided on Teesside, County Durham and Darlington
- Nutrition and dysphagia – based at West Park Hospital, Darlington
- Prison mental health teams – providing a service to the six HMP Prisons served by the trust
Some of our services are provided by different locality teams, but deliver the same specialist service
- Art psychotherapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Crisis service
- Dual diagnosis (substance misuse) service – Durham, Darlington, Teesside, Hartlepool, Scarborough
- Early intervention in psychosis
- Learning disability short break service, children and young people – Teesside and County Durham
- Street triage – in Teesside, Scarborough and North Yorkshire
- Talking therapies
- Veterans services
- Occupational therapy
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.