Community mental health services are provided via our locality bases.
- NE Locality Hub, Jockey Lane, Huntington, York,YO32 9XW, 01904 556 700
- SW Locality Hub, Acomb Garth, 2 Oak Rise, Acomb, York, 01904 736100
- SW Locality Hub, 1st floor, Worsley Court, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9BX, 01757 211564
- Assertive Outreach, 22, The Avenue, York, YO30 6AS, 01904 553170
Services provided include:
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Rehabilitation and case management using the care programme approach (CPA)
- Social workers as an integrated part of the team
- Assertive outreach
- Substance misuse
- Psychology and therapies
- Eating disorders
These services provide:
- Access to full assessment and care planning with support from a team of consultant psychiatrists, nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, clinical psychologists, psychotherapists.
- Working collaboratively, alongside service users and their carers to enable them to choose and follow their own recovery path as experts in their own mental health informed by their social, cultural and ethnic context.
- Recognising and building on service user’s strengths and achievements and the sources of support available to them, not emphasising deficits and disability.
- Personalisation and flexibility to meet the needs of individuals in ways that works best for them.
- Enabling self-management and resilience by empowering service users to build their own resources and supports with the expectation of improved or stable functioning to allow discharge from mental health services.
- Carers assessment, signposting and support
- Working with partner organisations to improve social inclusion
- The teams accept referrals from a wide range of services including primary care, voluntary and third sector organisations and accept both urgent and routine referrals.