The affective disorders community intervention teams help people (aged 18 to 65 years) with various mental health issues including anxiety, depression, mood disorders and personality problems. They can also work with the individual’s family or carers.
The teams are based at:
- Chester-le-Street and Derwentside – Chester-le-Street Health Centre, Newcastle Road, Chester-le-Street, DH3 3UR. Tel number: 0191 333 6036
- Darlington – West Park Hospital, Edward Pease Way, Darlington, DL2 2TS. Tel number: 01325 552322
- Durham City – North End House, 42 North End, Durham, DH1 4LW. Tel number: 0191 594 5800
- Easington – Merrick House, Seaside Lane, Easington, Peterlee, SR8 3DY. Tel number: 0191 527 5050
- Sedgefield – Enterprise House, Meadowfield Avenue, Green Lane Industrial Estate, Spennymooor, DL16 6JF. Tel number: 0191 441 5950
- Wear Valley and Durham Dales – Goodall Centre, Walker Drive, Bishop Auckland, DL14 6QN. Tel number: 01388 640001.