Who we work with:
We work collaboratively with Adult mental health Service Users within both an inpatient and community setting.
What we do:
We aim to work closely with service users who have found their dietary intake to be affected by their mental health, by working collaboratively with service users to improve knowledge and awareness of nutrition.
The service we provide includes:
- Community & Ward based assessments and reviews
- Healthy eating advice and the promotion of good health
- Training to other health care professionals.
- Weight monitoring
- Helping service users formulate regular eating patterns
- Increase nutritional awareness
- Multi-disciplinary team working (SLT, OT, Psychology, Psychiatry, Recovery workers, Social Workers, Nursing Team, Physical Health Team, Physical health Doctors, Physiotherapists)
- Improve quality of life.
Link to further Information:
British Dietetic Association: https://www.bda.uk.com/