04 October 2021
Today, Monday 4 October, Our Big Conversation has reopenedJoin Our Big Conversation
The focus of the conversation is:
- What adds value to patient care and what contributes to a positive experience for service users, carers and staff?
- What are the things that we do that are not helpful in your care and that you think we could stop?
- What’s working well and what could be improved in our buildings, the technology we use and the way we communicate with you?
- There is also a specific question just for staff about our people management policies and procedures because we want to make sure they feel supportive and reflect our new values.
This is just one of many more conversations we’ll be having.
About Our Big Conversation
We’re on Our Journey to Change and as part of that we’ve reopened Our Big Conversation to make sure we keep listening to the people who matter; people like you, the people who we support, carers, our partners and staff.
We’re making sure there are opportunities for you to tell us what’s working and what’s not so we can focus on the things that are important and will make a difference to patient care.
Where we are so far
At the end of March we shared Our Journey to Change.
It sets out where we want to be in five years’ time and how we’ll get there.
It includes our three big commitments and our new values.
Thanks to more than 2500 people, including members of staff, service users, families, carers and partners, who took part in the first Our Big Conversation, Our Journey to Change is a reflection of where you want us to be and how we’ll get there.
We call working together in this way co-creation.
We are committed to co-creation and making it a fundamental part of our organisation and its future.
You helped shape our future plans in earlier conversations and we want you to stay involved to help us continue to deliver on the key commitments we set out.
What’s changed already
We’re working hard to achieve our goals and thanks to your involvement there’s been a number of changes made already.
These include a range of things from recruiting new staff to working more closely with other healthcare providers, like GPs, in your communities.
We’re going to be having lots more conversations.
We’ll keep asking questions and getting feedback to stay on track with Our Journey to Change and to help us focus on the things that are really important to people.
Other ways to get involved
We have set up a couple of virtual sessions on Microsoft Teams where you can meet people from the trust, talk about Our Big Conversation and let us know what you think.
These will be held on:
- Tuesday 12 October 1pm to 2.30pm
- Thursday 21 October 10am to 11.30am
Please email email@example.com to register a place and we’ll send you a link to the session.
Join Our Big Conversation
Get in touch
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org