West Lane Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient mental health services to children and young people from across our region and beyond.
Wards and services at West Lane Hospital
- Newberry Centre - child and adolescent mental health service inpatient accommodation
- Westwood Centre - low secure adolescent inpatient accommodation
- Evergreen Centre - specialist eating disorders inpatient services
- Rosewood Centre - child and adolescent mental health outpatient services
- The Glades - eating disorder outpatient services
Please contact individual wards for visiting times.
Getting to West Lane Hospital
The A1(M), A(19) and A66 run through the region from the North to South and East to
West. There is free parking and disabled parking spaces at the West
Lane Hospital site.
Middlesbrough has a railway station that is served by a number of lines.
For station and journey information you may wish to visit www.tpexpress.co.uk.
By bus or coach:
Middlesbrough bus station is the major transport hub within the Tees Valley and is within walking distance of the railway station. There are bus stops outside and directly opposite the hospital. Visit the following websites for more information:
Middlesbrough is served by the following three airports:
Taxis and accommodation
Information on local taxi services and accommodation is
available online at:
www.visitmiddlesbrough.com or www.thisismiddlesbrough.com
There is free car parking available on site at West Lane Hospital.
Single point of contact for Teesside CAMHS services
The child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) across Teesside has a single point of contact for CAMHS services. To contact the team please call 0300 013 2000 and choose from one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Training department
- Option 2 - Middlesbrough CAMHS
- Option 3 - Redcar CAMHS
- Option 4 - Hartlepool CAMHS
- Option 5 - Stockton CAMHS
- Option 6 - CAMHS crisis and liaison team
- Option 7 - CAMHS Specialist eating disorders service (Teesside)