Public membership is open to anyone over the age of 14 who resides in England. Members are grouped depending on where they live and public seats are based on the population size.
We have introduced a Rest of England Constituency so no matter where you live in England, you can still be a member of our Trust.
Membership of the Foundation Trust is free – there is no cost whatsoever.
- Be involved in helping shape the future direction
- Vote for governors
- Stand as governors
- Be appointed as Non-Executive Directors
As a member you will:
- Receive newsletters and updates about the trust’s activities
- Receive invitations to member’s meetings and governor forums
- Be able to stand as a governor
- Be able to elect governors
- Have access to the council of governors and the trust
- Receive notice of consultations on changes to services etc