Tuesday 17 March 2020
Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham
This one day conference considers how cognitive analytic therapy can enable a relational and versatile approach to management, treatment and care within forensic and criminal justice settings. The event will include presentations of innovative practice from forensic services spanning the UK.
The day will be structured between full presentations with opportunities in small groups to discuss applications, modifications and integrations, of the ideas and methods presented, to the varied professional and work settings of those attending.
Topics to include:
- Innovations in using CAT in forensics
- Mapping with senior leaders: developing a reflective/compassionate culture
- Using CAT to facilitate shared formulations in teams
- Rethinking assessment and formulation: using CAT with women
- Working with sexual offending using CAT
This conference is available for staff attendance. Book your place on the ACAT website.