Monday, 20 May 9.30am – 3.30pm
Middlesbrough Football Club, TS3 6RS
The carer conference has been planned for our carers by our carers, carer organisations, governors and trust staff
Carers will receive information about what help and support is available for them; knowledge of services and the standards they should expect; opportunities to share their journey through TEWV service and to help the trust to plan the next three years of carer development.
- we have a number of information stands for you to visit
- choose one of the workshops to attend
- hear carers experiences and hopes for the future
- you will have lots of opportunities to share your experiences and hopes
- the opportunity to chill-out and relax
Free refreshments will be available throughout the day with a selection of sandwiches provided at lunch time
If you currently care to someone who receives services from Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust and would like to book* a place at the conference email: email@example.com or telephone 01325 552314
* Please advise us of any special requirements (including dietary) at the time of booking to enable you to attend and participate in this event.
Once your place is confirmed you will receive more details about workshops along with a timetable of the day.