At Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust we offer online appointments, using Attend Anywhere.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time and money, and brings your care closer to home.
This is a private and secure video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times.
Contact your care co-ordinator at TEWV and ask them about the options of having a video consultation.
Before your consultation
- Make sure you have an appointment.
- Test your setup to make sure that you are ready to make video calls.
- Enter the waiting area about five minutes before your appointment time.
Use one of these web browsers
- Google Chrome (Windows computer, or Android tablet/smartphone)
- Safari (Apple computer, iPad, or iPhone)
See how it works
- The Trust’s Confidentiality and Sharing Information Policy can be viewed by anyone here.
- An Attend Anywhere factsheet can be downloaded here.
- A patient video guide on getting the most out of online therapy can be viewed here.
To contact the service, call the number provided on either:
- Your appointment letter
- The “Attending your appointment via video” information leaflet (if supplied).