Right Care, Right Place is about the health, social care and the voluntary sectors working closer together to improve the care, support and services for people with mental health difficulties. Ultimately we want to improve people’s experience of mental health services.
The Right Care, Right Place programme will look at different areas of mental health care including community services, urgent and crisis care and inpatient services. We will be working in partnership, and importantly alongside services users and carers, to look at how we can:
- Improve how health, social care and the voluntary sector work together
- Improve service user and carer experience
- Improve service outcomes
- Provide support as early as possible
- Make services easier to access
- Improve physical healthcare for people being treated for their mental health
- Adapt to the wider changes taking place in health and social care
It is about providing the right care, in the right place at the right time.