Staying in our hospitals
- Find out here how we’ll make sure you’re as comfortable as possible when you’re staying in our hospitals.
Our hospitals and other sites where we have inpatient services
- Acomb Gables – York
- Auckland Park Hospital – Bishop Auckland
- Aysgarth unit short term care, learning disabilities – Stockton on Tees
- Bankfields Court – Middlesbrough
- Cross Lane Hospital – Scarborough
- Foss Park Hospital – York
- The Friarage Hospital – Northallerton (belongs to South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust)
- Lanchester Road Hospital – Durham
- Lustrum Vale rehabilitation service – Stockton on Tees
- Primrose Lodge rehabilitation service – Chester-le-Street
- Ridgeway – Middlesbrough
- Roseberry Park – Middlesbrough
- Sandwell Park – Hartlepool
- Springwood complex needs unit – Malton
- West Lane Hospital – Middlesbrough
- West Park Hospital – Darlington
- Worsley Court – Selby
Our service users and their carers are at the heart of everything we do and we are continuously developing our services to better meet their individual needs.
We want to make sure that people are able to access the specialist care and treatment they need quickly and as near to their homes as possible. While we have invested in specialist community services so that we can support more people at home, there are times when people do need to spend time in hospital so we have also continued to develop our therapeutic inpatient services.
- Watch the short film about our trust on YouTube. It has interviews with service users, our chief executive and lots of images of West Park Hospital in Darlington.