Trust to hold annual general meetingWe will hold our Annual General and Members Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 19 July 2017.
The AGM, which will be held at Middlesbrough Football Club, will focus on talking about mental health.
Trust chairman Lesley Bessant will open the event and guest speaker will be Sue Baker, Director of Time to Change supported by Gary Pollard, Men Tell Health. The event will also include updates from the Trust’s chief executive and finance director. Visitors to the event, which is open to the public, can also talk with TEWV staff from a variety of Trust teams and services in ‘marketplace’ sessions where information about services and projects will be shared.
Bookings are now being taken for the AGM – anyone wishing to attend should contact the Trust’s membership team on 01325 552314 / 01325 552312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 July to book a free place.
You can follow the TEWV AGM on twitter @TEWV / #TEWVAGM.
Annual General and Members Meeting running order, Wednesday 19 July 2017:
- 3.30pm – Annual General and Members Meeting opens to the public
- 3.30pm-4.30pm – registration and the opportunity to talk to Trust staff representing more than 30 Trust services at the ‘marketplace’
- 4.30pm-4.35pm – Welcome from Trust Chairman
- 4.35pm-5.30pm – Guest speaker – Sue Baker, Director, Time to Change
- 5.30pm-6.30pm – Marketplace and further registration
- 6pm-7pm – AGM:
- Review of the year and future plans, Colin Martin, Trust Chief Executive
- Financial report, Trust Director of Finance
- External auditors’ report, Mazars LLP
- 7pm-7.30pm – Open forum questions and closing remarks, Trust Chairman
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.
22 Sep 17
Major building work is being planned for a mental health hospital on Teesside.
21 Sep 17
Our new mental health community services for older people centre in Redcar, Reed Marsh House, was officially opened by Trust c ...
15 Sep 17
The telephone number for our Stockton crisis team will be unavailable 16 and 17 September