West Lane Hospital has recently undergone a £13.8m refurbishment to extend and improve its facilities and now boats four state-of-the-art units, providing child and adolescent mental health services to children and young people from across a wide geographical area.
Wards and services at West Lane Hospital
- The Newberry Centre - child and adolescent mental health service inpatient accommodation
- The Glades - eating disorder outpatient services
- The Westwood Centre - low secure adolescent inpatient accommodation
- The Evergreen Centre - specialist eating disorders inpatient services
- The Rosewood Centre - child and adolescent outpatient services.
Please contact West Lane Hospital for individual ward visiting times.
Getting to West Lane Hospital
Information about getting to West Lane Hospital, including links to local transport and accommodation can be found here.
There is free car parking available on site at West Lane Hospital.
Single point of contact for Teesside CAMHS services
The child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) across Teesside has a single point of contact for CAMHS services. To contact the team please call 0300 013 2000 and choose from one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Training department
- Option 2 - Middlesbrough CAMHS
- Option 3 - Redcar CAMHS
- Option 4 - Hartlepool CAMHS
- Option 5 - Stockton CAMHS
- Option 6 - CAMHS crisis and liaison team
- Option 7 - CAMHS Specialist eating disorders service (Teesside)