Annual General and Members Meeting 2017
The Trust Annual General and Members Meeting will take place on Wednesday 19 July at Middlesbrough Football Club – all welcome.
This year, the Annual General and Members Meeting will focus on talking about mental health and our guest speaker is Sue Baker, Director Time to Change
In addition to speakers, the event will also include a ‘marketplace’ where you can chat to Trust staff from more than 30 of our services about their work and plans. Visit at least 6 market stalls to enter our prize draw to win £25 worth of vouchers.
If you would like to attend the Annual General and Members Meeting, please book your place by 14 July by contact the Trust’s membership team on 01325 552314 / 01325 552312 or email email@example.com
Annual General and Members Meeting running order, Wednesday 19 July 2016:
- 3.30pm – Annual General and Members Meeting opens to the public
- 3.30pm-4.30pm – registration and the opportunity to talk to Trust staff representing more than 30 Trust services at the ‘marketplace’
- 4.30pm-4.35pm – Welcome from Trust Chairman
- 4.35pm-5.30pm – Guest speaker – Sue Baker, Director, Time to Change
- 5.30pm-6.30pm – Marketplace and further registration
- 6pm-7pm – AGM:
- Update from lead Governor
- Review of the year and future plans, Colin Martin, Trust Chief Executive
- Financial report, Trust Director of Finance
- External auditors’ report, Mazars LLP
- 7pm-7.30pm – Open forum questions and closing remarks, Trust Chairman
Follow @TEWV or #TEWVAGM on twitter for on-the-day updates during the event.
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.