Find out about our public engagement events and consultations
In order to continue to provide a quality service it is important that we understand and act on the views and opinions of those we serve and work alongside. If a service change is required we carry out pre-engagement events and work alongside local CCG's to undertake consultations in order to ensure the best decisions are reached.
Current public engagement and consultation events:
- Developing a vision for mental health services in Harrogate and Rural District
- Changes to mental health services in the Pocklington area
- Transforming mental health services in Hambleton and Richmondshire
- Perinatal mental health questionnaire - York
- Durham and Darlington dementia inpatients services
- New mental health hospital for Vale of York
- Get involved art competition
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.