A carers forum to support Teeside carers of a relative, neighbour or friend with a mental health issue
The forum takes place on the second Saturday of every month from 10am - 12 noon at St. John's Church Centre, Durham Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 0DZ.
The centre is opposite Lustrum Vale Combined Care Centre at 163 Durham Road.
Free parking and refreshments are available.
No referral or appointment is needed. Come along and join us.
The forum offers carers:
- Social contact and support
- A chance to be involved in developing carer support
- Access to a service outside of normal office hours
- Information or signposting to appropriate sources of advice, information and support
- Training around mental health issues and health promotion.
For more information contact Lustrum Vale on tel number: 01642 352744.