Our community mental health services are provided from three locality bases.
- NE Locality Hub, Huntington House, Jockey Lane, Huntington, York, YO32 9XW, 01904 556 700
- SW Locality Hub, Acomb Garth, Oak Rise, York, YO24 4LJ, 01904 752180
- SW Locality Hub, 1st floor, Worsley Court, Doncaster Road, Selby, YO8 9BX, 01904 294689
We provide community mental health services from three locality bases. Services include:
- Mental health assessment/treatment
- Rehabilitation/case management via care programme approach (CPA)
- Care home team
- Psychology and therapies
- Memory service
These services provide:
- Access to full assessment and care planning with support from a team of consultant psychiatrists, nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, clinical psychologists, psychotherapists.
- Working collaboratively, alongside service users and their carers to enable them to choose and follow their own wellbeing path as experts in their own mental health informed by their social, cultural and ethnic context.
- Recognising and building on service user’s strengths and achievements and the sources of support available to them, not emphasising deficits and disability.
- Personalisation and flexibility to meet the needs of individuals in ways that works best for them.
- Carers assessment, signposting and support
- Working with partner organisations to improve social inclusion
- The teams accept referrals from a wide range of services including primary care, voluntary and third sector organisations and accept both urgent and routine referrals.