A guide to our inpatient services for children and young people in Teesside.
If you're going to be an inpatient this means you're going to come into hospital for a while.
We have a hospital site in Middlesbrough which is just for children and young people. It's called West Lane Hospital and has four different buildings on the site.
- The Glades - specialist eating disorder outpatient services
- The Newberry Centre - child and adolescent mental health service inpatient accommodation
- The Westwood Centre - low secure adolescent inpatient accommodation
- The Evergreen Centre - specialist eating disorders inpatient services
- The Rosewood Centre - child and adolescent outpatient services.
West Lane Hospital
Acklam Road, Middlesbrough, TS5 4EE
Staying in our hospitals
One telephone number to contact Teesside CAMHS services
The child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) across Teesside has one telephone number to contact the appropriate CAMHS team for your area. To contact the team please call 0300 013 2000 and choose from one of the following options:
- Option 1 - Training department
- Option 2 - Middlesbrough CAMHS
- Option 3 - Redcar CAMHS
- Option 4 - Hartlepool CAMHS
- Option 5 - Stockton CAMHS
- Option 6 - CAMHS crisis and liaison team
- Option 7 - CAMHS specialist eating disorders service (Teesside)
Was this information useful? Please let us know by clicking here.