We are committed to making sure that the time you, or your loved ones, spend in our hospitals is as comfortable as possible.
Read this useful inpatient guide about what to expect if you, or a loved one, is staying in one of our hospitals.
Find out about the different people who'll be involved in your care and treatment, both in our hospitals and in the community
Your stay with us
- Same sex accommodation - what you can expect when you stay in our hospitals
- Patient safety - how we make our accommodation as safe as we can for our patients
- Infection prevention and control - how we work to minimise the risk of infection
- Looking after your physical health and wellbeing during admission to hospital
- Why we ask for your personal information, how that information will be used and how you can see your healthcare record
- Give us your feedback - if you stay in one of our hospitals, we may ask you to take part in a short survey about your experience
- Legal rights for informal patients.